The Canary Islands Training, Employment and Business Development Foundation (FIFEDE) is a training centre that is authorised to teach courses for the Canary Islands Employment Service (SCE). Each year it runs a series of programmes in collaboration with the SCE .
The courses on offer provide an opportunity to study specialist subjects that have recently come into being and for which there is not yet an extensive range of study options. Such subjects are in high demand from both students and companies, as they provide the necessary specialisation for performing certain functions within the company.
Each course has a maximum of 15 students , who have access to all the means and materials necessary to guarantee their successful completion of the programme.
Who it is aimed at
- Introduction to teaching methodology.
- Professional trainer.
- Payroll and social-security specialist.
To sign up, the following is required:
- A photocopy of your Spanish Identity Card (DNI)
- A copy of your CV sent by e-mail, with “Cursos SCE” as the subject, so that we can include your details in our database for any future job opportunities that may fit your profile.
- The length of each course depends on its specific content. Classes take place from Monday to Friday and consist of five hours per day.
- The morning session is from 9 am to 2 pm and the afternoon session is from 3.30 pm to 8.30 pm.
- Classes will be taught at the Foundation’s facilities, which include a classroom of approximately 100 square metres, divided into two areas: one for theoretical training and the other for practical training.
- All the Foundation’s facilities include exterior access and are fully adapted for disabled access.
Follow-up of results
The Foundation has a team of Employment and Local Development specialists that follow up the results of students' integration into the workforce once training has been completed.
Materials and equipment
- A computer with a broadband ADSL connection.
- A manual for the teaching material to be used in the training area.
- Pencils, pens and other materials
- In general, students may also use the Foundation’s information and documentation centre. The rest of its facilities and equipment are at the total disposal of students and teachers.
The Foundation has obtained ISO 9001:2000 certification for the organisation and imparting of professional training.