Cabildo de Tenerife

Información para

Reuniting families

Family reunification allows foreigners who are legally residing in Spain to apply for visas for their family members.

Who may lodge and application?

Persons who have legally resided in Spain for a period of one year and who hold a permit to reside for, at least, one more year.

Who is a family member?

Spouses, except in cases of de facto or legal separation Children of residents and spouses Children under the age of 18 or incapacitated children Parents and grandparents of residents and spouses

How and where to apply

Lodge your application in person at any Office for Foreigners or at the Department for Labour and Immigration. Application forms can be collected from any Office for Foreigners or police station. You may also download the forms from the Secretary of State for Immigration and Emigration website.

Further information

Print this pagePrint

FaLang translation system by Faboba